All ROOCS products are
handcrafted by cottage industries in rural India, where each product is
authentic and unique to other.
Despite of these varieties, ROOCS
stand first with its quality of products and best in class service.
Please read below return
& exchange policies before you return any item.
Kindly note that Exchange or
Refund will not be made against the non-returnable items, unless there is a
defect or different from its description
- Discounted products (all items listed under SALE
Our shipments are carefully
inspected before leaving our warehouse, but if you are not satisfied with your
purchase, please follow the instructions below:
- ROOCS will not exchange the returned items free of cost
or issue a refund for the cost of the goods for online shopping.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded and customers are
required to pay for the shipping costs to return the goods to the
applicable return address if the pin code is out of pick up location.
- Please note that only defective items are accepted at
our CT centre.
- Sale products are non-returnable. Exchange or Refund
will not be made against a non-returnable item unless there is a defect or
is different from its description.
No refunds will be given in
the following cases:
- In case of minor design and colour variations. With
handloom products there will always be some variation between products.
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by the courier.
- Package refused by recipient.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
Note: Refunds will only be
made after we have received the returned shipment except if the package has
been lost in transit.